If you wish to start a project you must first submit your request to the Projects Board. The Projects Board will ensure the project follows the proper Curiosity Projects Ethos, represents a unique project and has the correct resources to succeed.
The sections you need to submit are:
- Project Name
- Project Champion name and contact information
- Project Team members´ names
- Project location (GPS coordinates if possible)
- Project objective
- Has there been any other similar projects already underway? If yes, what makes this one worth vs continuing with the previous Project?
- What certification requirements are needed?
- Are there any funding needs? Who/How will these be covered?
- Are there any local regulations or permits which are required? If yes, specify.
Once these questions are ready, please send your request to projectsboard(at)curiosity-projects.org